About microblading training course
Spanning five days, the Fundamental Microblading Training Course includes two days of home pre-study, one day of theory and practice in class and two days of practice on latex skin and live models. Our permanent makeup training course, including home pre-study, equates to 39 hours of training.
These courses are designed for beginners, people that have no knowledge or experience in permanent make up. The courses will contain all the knowledge that you’ll need to know about how to perform microblading brows. The courses do not include lips or eyes. All of our courses are fully accredited and insured. Sandra Opul, where possible, carries out the Microblading training courses herself.
What the Fundamental Microblading Training Course covers:
- History and background of the Japanese microblading method
- Colour and pigment theory
- Structure and composition of the skin
- Symmetry measurement methods and important rules
- Sanitation and sterilization, hygiene
- Equipment sterilisation
- Disinfectants and antiseptics
- Prevention of cross contamination and infections
- Proper handling of hand tools
- Client consultation
- Client profile, analyse and ascertain clients’ desires, expectations
- Medical condition
- Understanding the importance of patch test before microblading
- Working on artificial skin, learning about the depth of pigment injection
- Procedure experience
- Observe procedure (demonstration)
- Hands-on work using 2 models
- Determination of colour, shape and depth of pigment injection
- Effective stretching techniques
- After care (Forms and instructions)
The Fundamental Microblading Training Course is on offer £1900 instead of £2,400 when booking in June and includes a microblading kit with tools and pigments. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance followed by a full certificate once the assignments are completed. Plus 6 months of support after the training.
STARTER KIT WORTH £300 INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
2 Disposable Shading needles
10 Disposable hand tools with needles
Pencil for drawing shape
20 Disposable pigment rings
20 Disposable cups
Brow rulers for measuring
2 Practice skins
2 Training manuals
Both microblading training courses include assignments, which are:
Assessment on the model on the 3rd training day
• Theoretical Test
• 30 pairs of eyebrows on practice skin with symmetrical shape and correct hair strokes pattern
After this course you will be required to send clear pictures of each assignment so that we can analyse your work. Please note, if your completed work doesn’t meet the requirements, we will ask you to repeat the assignments.
Once your assignments have been successfully completed, we will issue you with your certificate, which will enable you to get insurance with ABT and perform treatments on clients.
Sandra Opul, where possible, carries out the Microblading training courses herself.
You are required to bring 2 models for beginners training. We provide models for those who travel to the training from far (additional charge of £50 applies for each model).
All students attending our training days are required to complete the tattoo and beauty therapy infection control course. This can be completed online:
Where microblading training manuals are sent you have to read and 100% complete practical drawing exercises
Terms of payment
A £400 non-refundable deposit is all that’s required to secure your place on the course and release your pre-study manual. The balance of the full course fee should be paid no less than 14 days prior to the commencement date. We operate a no refunds, no cancellations and non-transferable to another person or date policy.