About the advanced microblading course
Spanning two days, the Advanced Microblading Training Course is suitable for microblading artists who are already practicing or who are already qualified in permanent make up with machine and includes one day of theory and practice on fake skin, plus one day of practice on live models. Our semi permanent make up course equates to 14 hours of training.
What the Advanced Microblading Training Course covers:
• Symmetry measurement methods and important rules
• Hair stroke microblading techniques
• Working on artificial skin, learning about the depth of pigment injection
• Observe procedure (demonstration)
• Hands-on work using models
• Determination of colour, shape and depth of pigment injection
• Effective numbing
• Effective stretching techniques
• Different needles and choices
• The correct depth for best results and each skin type
• Biggest mistakes with depth, how to correct them and avoid them
• Most popular shapes that suit everyone, easy technique to draw shape in 10 mins
The Advanced Microblading Training Course costs £1,695 and includes a microblading kit with tools and pigments. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance followed by a full certificate once the assignments are completed. Plus four months of support after the training.
STARTER KIT WORTH £300 INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
10 Disposable hand tools with needles
Pencil for drawing shape
20 Disposable pigment rings
20 Disposable anaesthetic cups
Calipers for measuring
2 Practice skins
Both microblading training courses include assignments, which are:
• Theoretical Test
• 30 pairs of eyebrows on practice skin with symmetrical shape and correct hair strokes pattern
After this course you will be required to send clear pictures of each assignment so that we can analyse your work. Please note, if your completed work doesn’t meet the requirements, we will ask you to repeat the assignments.
Once your assignments have been successfully completed, we will issue you with your certificate, which will enable you to get insurance with ABT and perform treatments on clients.
You are required to bring 1 model for advanced training. We provide models for those who travel to the training from far (additional charge of £50 applies for each model).
All students attending our training days are required to complete the tattoo and beauty therapy infection control course. This can be completed online:
Terms of payment
A £400 non-refundable deposit is all that’s required to secure your place on the course. The balance of the full course fee should be paid no less than 14 days prior to the commencement date. We operate a no refunds, no cancellations and non-transferable to another person or date policy.